Welcome to the E-repository of Engr. Abul Kalam Library NED University of Engineering and Technology, here you can find recommended text and reference books in electronic format through one link as below:
Go to AKL Repository
Copyright Policy for E-Repository
- Produce no more than a single reproduction of a given work.
- Derive no commercial gain from the reproduction.
- Be restricted to patrons with in the Library premises or University’s intranet.
- Include a notice of copyright or, in the absence of a notice on the work copied, a note that the work may be protected under copyright law.
- Use technical controls that limit access to copyright-protected content to enrolled students and that prevent storage and dissemination of copyright-protected works.
Donation Policy for E-Repository
Since, there are no widely accepted standards for e-reserves, therefore material reproduced for making it a part of e-repository is considered under the fair use policy meaning that the material is copyrighted under the institution’s copyright policies. The institution considers its dual role as both a copyright holder and a user of others' copyrighted works.
Any copyright-protected content in a non-digital form will be protected in a digital form. Examples of copyright-protected materials include print and electronic books.
For material donations for Dspace repository the donor should provide the name of source like website or database from where the donor has downloaded the material like e-books from IEEE platform or any other authentic or copyright protected websites.