Remote Access to Digital Resources
There are two ways through which HEC Digital Resources can be accessed from the convenience of your home.
1. NED VPN Service
- All digital resources can be accessed through VPN client software.
- The only requirement of using VPN service is that user should be a registered with NED Internet Service.
- Details of downloading and installing VPN clients for Windows, Android, iOS and Mac is available at http://nedapps.neduet.edu.pk:8080/vpn/index.jsp
- The login panel User ID and Password is the NED Internet User ID and Password.
Once a user is logged in through VPN client through NED Internet Account credentials, ALL Digital Library Resources available at E RESOURCES become authenticated and available.
2. Remote Access through User ID/Password.
To facilitate users during the COVID-19 pandemic, the following resources have provided remote access through User ID and Password.
- Elsevier Science Direct
- PROQUEST Dissertation and Thesis
- EBSCO Ebook Engineering Core Database
To obtain the remote access credentials
·Email to email@example.com from NED domain email accounts i.e. domain must be neduet.edu.pk or cloud.neduet.edu.pk
·Subject Line: Requesting Remote Access Credentials for Digital Resources.