Book Bank has been mainly designed to facilitate undergraduate students of NED University only. The
collection of Book Bank comprises of text books which are updated regularly.
- Students are required to submit one (01) recent passport size photograph and a photocopy of their University ID Card on notified dates which are communicated through departmental Notice Board.
- In case the borrower card is lost or damaged, the borrower must inform the concerned library personnel immediately in writing, so that lost library card will not be misused by any other person and a duplicate card can be issued at prescribed fee.
- Users must present their university identity card and borrower card at the time of borrowing books.
- Book Bank issues up to 6 books to every member, for a semester on rent, which is 10% of cost of the book.
- Books are issued on first-come-first serve basis on notified dates which are announced on departmental notice board at the beginning of semester.
- Members must sign corresponding book card at the time of issuance of book(s) and submit it to the dealing staff.
- Students are required to return the borrowed books within seven days after completion of semester examination, which is notified.
- If book is not returned by the due date then late return fine will be charged @ Rs. 10.00 per book per day.
- If the book(s) are damaged mutilated or lost, the defaulter shall be required to replace the books with the new one or to pay as per library policy.